Thursday 31 May 2012

Perfect Two

                                            "Perfect Two"


You can be the peanut butter to my jelly;
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly;
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate;
You can be the hero and I can be your side kick;
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split;
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's storming;
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the morning;
Cause you're the apple to my pie;
You're the straw to my berry;
You're the smoke to my high;
Cause you're the one for me ;
And I'm the one for you ;
You take the both of us ;
And we're the perfect two;
You can be the prince and I can be your princess;
You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist;
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces;
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages;
You can be the Vodka and I can be the chaser;
You can be the pencil and I can be the paper;
You can be as cold as the winter weather;
But I don't care as long as we're together;
Like i said, we're the perfect two.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment