Wednesday 30 May 2012

Story#2

                                                  "The Story Of Us"


             Camp. One word describe camp was fun. I missed camp so much. Memories kept there. The fun, friends, music, and love. That's where i first met him. I never though that he's my boyfriend until one day. The day after camp. We were in our school canteen. He was staring at me. That's awkward. Very awkward.
              He spoke to me. He ask whether i'm free tonight that he has things to ask me. His face was so serious staring at me. I was scared that something might happen to me. The night has come, he called me, the weird thing is, he ask me when was my birthday.
              Just that. Few minutes later, he text me, asking whether i'm in a relationship. I was shocked! There must be someone crushing on me, i was thinking. I replied his text 'No. why? someone chase me?'. After that, the sweetest thing happened. 'What if i'm the one chasing you?', he replied. I take that as a joke. But, he was serious.
              Rejected. I rejected him. Because i got a crush on guy which is cute. Few days later, i saw him in front of the school hall. He was so brave that he spoke to me. He totally spoke to his crush. He is so brave. I admit that there are rest of the guys in my school got a crush on me but never speak to me. He's the first one.
              I treat him as my friend. Nothing else. He spoke to me everyday, after school, before school, and during recess time. He's kinda cute actually. But still, i got a crush on another guy. Which is way cuter, kind, lovely,brave, and charming. But i was wrong.
              I never speak to my crush. Never. But i did chat with him in 'Facebook'. Finally one day, i confess to him without thinking. He rejected. He's not into relationships. Never mind. I still love him. Until that day, the day that one of my schoolmate told me she got a crush on him. I was so shocked.
              She's way more prettier than me, way more sporty and way more cuter than me. I felt so sad that one day he might have him. She did. She have him as her boyfriend. Few weeks later after she got a crush on him, she confess to him.
               The worst thing happen in my life is that looking at my crush loving someone else. Her. I saw her sitting, facing each other in the school canteen that day. I felt broken. I cried that day. Even worst, i cut myself. Another thing is, the guy which got a crush on me, saw me crying.
               He's a liar after all. Saying that he's not into relationships. I hold my breath, telling myself not to hate him and her. I forgave him for what he did. It's my fault for crushing the wrong guy. The day passed, time passed, I realized that the person who make me happy is him. The guy that got a crush on me.
               Whenever i woke up, i think of him. Before i sleep, i think of him. I just realized, from that day he confess to me, i think of him every night. Even though i'm crushing that guy. Maybe he's just too nice to me. A month later, after thinking whether i got a crush on the guy from the camp. The answer is yes. I missed him whenever he's gone. I miss his voice, his laugh, and the fun with him.
               That day, i confess to him. I wrote him letter. He cried. He was touched. And that day, he ask me to be his girlfriend. I accepted him. I didn't make the wrong decision. He loved me so much. He scared that he might loose me one day. How sweet.
               I loved him. Ever since that day. And i promise to be his one and only sweet heart. That's when, our love story started.


                                 THE END 


Moral of the story: Don't judge people by appearances.


No comments:

Post a Comment